Makes about 8 beer cocktails
- 4 cups ice-cold Clamato or tomato juice
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce, such as Cholula
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Maggi Seasoning or soy sauce
- 3 Tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- Lime wedges for serving
- 3 12-ounce bottles of ice-cold Mexican beer
In a large pitcher, whisk together Clamato, lime juice, hot sauce, Worcestershire, and Maggi seasoning.
On a small plate, stir together the salt and chili powder. Rub the rims of 8 separate pint glasses with wedges of lime and then dip each glass in the salt mixture.
Fill the glasses with some ice, then fill about halfway with the Clamato mixture. Top with beer and a wedge of lime. Stir the beer and Clamato mixture together before drinking and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of kqed.org